Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Organic Farmers Conference

We had a fun time at the conference. I got to touch base with a bunch of old friends and chat up a few new ones.

Thanks to: Rachel for the work and the muffin; Robyn for the encouragement; Karen for you high energy, vision, and determination; Brett for your trust and hard work; Tamara (I signed us up yesterday); Stephanie, it was great to finally meet you, come over for a swim when it gets warm; Dave for the joke; Seeds of Change (seriously, only two packets?); and Brad, every time I hear you I get enthused.

It was great to hear about your endeavors, Eric. Good luck.

How great are Corva and Frances? Nice to you again.

Hello to: Isaura, April, Jim, Brandy, Tomas, Don, Nissa, Cindy, Gordon, Illana, the Water Lady, Arizona Community Gardens, Monica, and Alceides. It was nice to meet you all, again or for the first time.

Sorry I missed you, Monte--we'll talk soon.

Thanks to the wait staff for heating up my lunch. I didn't get a lunch ticket but the homemade burrito made up for it.

It was nice to see you all. There was over 500 people in attendance, I wish I could have talked to you all. Keep up the good work.

No comments: